December 17, 2018, 01:07:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a group  (Read 798 times)
Drachen

View Profile Email
« on: July 13, 2016, 09:51:10 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Robert. I am a tabletop gamer and have been for a while. Although I have not played in quite some time, I do have fond memories of tabletop gaming with my circle of friends many years ago. I hail from the Great White North, eh .... so that should tell you something.

The lot of us were knowing for venturing through the planes, as Planescape was one of our favored campaign settings, and most of us enjoyed the variations that 2nd Edition S&P (Skills & Powers set) afforded.

I barely touched 3rd Edition or things beyond it, although I have dabbled a bit into the White Wolf worlds  (usually MtA or VtM, for those in the know). I also know a bit of the Palladium settings, although I favored Heroes Unlimited, when I did play it, just because it was always interesting to me to have a supehero with a good origin story and crafty villains to challenge said heroes.

Presently, I am looking for a decent set of gamers to sit down with on the weekends, and maybe begin a good group.

Admittedly, I donít know Eberron or the other realms. Although I have managed to keep up on the D&D present lore, although I havenít actually role-played through any of it. I am intrigued by it all though (Spellplague and beyond).

So is anyone out there?

Hope to hear from anyone sometime soon.

Cheers,

Robert
bookworm

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 02:04:10 AM »

Hello,

Did you find any campaign/game to join?

I would like to join or start a game going.

Steve
AndLup

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 08:48:55 AM »

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a game group too to start a new campaign, all the people I was playing with last year just left. Never played Eberron but seems quite interesting, let's find 2-3 people more and just start it!
Andrew
matsbatmat

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 10:17:06 PM »

Hey guys, I'm a newcomer to DnD looking to maybe spectate an ongoing campaign or the start of one to learn the ropes, would love to get deeper into it if I can learn the ropes. My wechat is aquifoliazhonguo, hope someone reads this and is willing to let a newbie have a peek. Email address is vidilynch@yahoo.cl
Longclaw

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 05:17:36 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm a complete newcomer to the pen&paper games, never even created a single character.
I have been very interested in getting into playing it, but somehow never got a group together.
Are there any groups out there accepting people who know pretty much nothing?

Would be happy to hear anything (male, 25, German).

Cheers!
Alex
Magic
Administrator

christian@schotmann.de
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 02:36:02 PM »

Hey you all, are you still in Shanghai? Still looking for a game?
Let's get something started.

Magic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: