June 21, 2018, 12:28:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sturnheim messenger Service.  (Read 1697 times)
Pound4Pound

View Profile Email
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:06:45 AM »

There currently is no presence of House Sivas in Sturnheim.  The current mail service has ravens and caravans to the two forts: Fort Bones and Fort Zombie.
Nag

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 02:50:08 PM »

Dear Cadell,

I hope this raven finds you well. We're on the way, coming to you for a bit of adventurer shopping time. Magic items, power rings, and invisibility capes here we come!

Your friends from Sturnheim

XOXO
Nag

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 02:55:03 PM »

- Master thieves tool for Cassandra, she offers a 5% commission on what you can find for her.
- Our new friend Sil is looking for any AC improvement items, ring, cloak...
- Anything dangerous and magic that can be thrown, cast for my caster friends (they previously tried stones but the "pop" sound was the most impressive we could get from this practice)
- I'm personally looking for + Wisdom items, and to hire someone I could hire to look after my dinosaure farm

Very best,

Nag
Pound4Pound

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 11:59:24 AM »

Hail good friend.

I can contact some of my lower profile friends to find 'tools' for Cassandra.  However, I need to have more specifics for your other items.

Some good cloaks can be found from companies like K-Smiss, Elementals Gear or K-III Tailors.  We don't have a Forever Kaius III here and will have to go to Korth for that.   

I will contact some of the beast handlers down in the auction market for you and see if I can get someone to hire on contract for you.  Our caravan will return in 2 weeks.

Cadel
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:09:37 AM by Pound4Pound » Logged
mJacobsenEt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 03:58:33 PM »

u r right , all rpc2s are just DoS , and the messenger service already now has TWO scanners  , the one u mentioned and retina scanner is released now
mJacobsenEt

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 07:16:43 PM »

I think it will be most welcomed to have some proof of concept codes for these...

first the dcom2 exploit, which we have seen few broken codes lurking, and I personally never got to see a working exploit for the dcom2 universal.
I think you have some information regarding the exploit, and most important exploits which already work and should work ones but only for specific versions of windows/service packs, so inspecting the offsets shouldnt be too hard of a work.

second, the messenger service exploit, i believe this one deserve abit more research, but well worthy... inspecting the scanner xforce released might help.

Please Consider it... I believe we have seen way too many port/banner scannerssuperscan3 is good enough, professional security scannersretina does the job, and lan compromising utilities Cain anyone?, so we dont need to reinvent the wheel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: