August 17, 2018, 03:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Shanghai, Eager to Meet  (Read 798 times)
FGMMY

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2013, 02:25:59 AM »

Hi there, fellow RPG aficionados!

I'm relatively new to the Shanghai area, and an avid fan of D&D 3.5. I also want to make some friends in the Shanghai area, and figure some shared interests are a good place to start. The one hurdle I have is that I left my physical materials (dice, miniatures, board) back in the States. So, is there a place where I can find some of those things and maybe meet some locals/natives who would be interested in letting me join in their games? Or, does anyone know of a game that meets regularly? I've got a lot of free time, especially during the week, and would love to join or start a game.
Magic
Administrator

christian@schotmann.de
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 05:39:48 AM »

Welcome to Shanghai!
Currently there are two regular, or semi-regular games: That is D&D Ebberon and Legend of the Five Rings. I am not sure if Eberron has a free seat though.
They have their own discussion board here on the site, I suggest you contact them via that or send me a private mail!

Cheers
Chris
Arginelop

367633142 mirabelamary@yandex.ru
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 10:04:20 PM »

Thanks for the suggestions. First post has been updated with new images. Please make more suggestions, what more examples would you need in the manual?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: